Motorcycle, ATV, Golf Cart - USB Weatherproof Bar Clamp or Panel Mount
2.1 Amp Dual Port USB Charger with Battery Terminals
Mounting a USB outlet on your motorcycle, ATV or snowmobile is the best way to consolidate your chargers. Just about every device now uses a USB power cable. You will no longer have to pack a specific charger for all your phones, iPods, Bluetooth headsets, and GPS Sat/Nav units with this charger. Just plug any of them into this convenient dual USB motorcycle outlet on your handlebars, frame or accessory bar.
- Direct connect to 12-24 Volt DC system
- Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 2.1 amp max)
- Heavy Duty All Weather Design with waterproof rubber cap
- Comes with fuse and battery terminals with 56 inch long protected cable.
- Easy to open and use
- Water Resistant, not water immersible
- Clamp attaches to 22mm (7/8 inch) diameter handlebar, frame or accessory bar.
- Blue indicator light (when voltage present)
- 2 - USB power outlets. 2.1 amps single use, 1 amp each port dual use.
- Optional panel mount ability
- Charges: Apple iPhone, Apple iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Garmin GPS, Droid, Samsung, HTC EVO, GoPro Hero, GoPro Hero3 and Vholdr helmet cams.
This USB Charger is very popular for panel mounting on electric golf carts, like Club Car, E-Z-GO, Yamaha Golf Car, for charging golf course GPS apps on Android and iOS. (Please call for bulk pricing.)
NOTE: This outlet has a blue indicator light when voltage is present. We recommend wiring the positive lead of the outlet to a switched power source so that it does not slowly drain your battery. Switched power sources on most motorcycles can be a headlight, tail light, parking light, relay, or relayed fuse block. On BMW CAN-BUS motorcycles such as BMW R1200GS, R1200RT & F800GS, we only recommend using a relay or relayed fuse block attached to the battery.
We are on vacation.
All orders ship on July 13, 2015.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
|Shipping via USPS. First Class to USA starts at: $3.99. Priority Post to USA: $5.95.|
First Class to Canada starts at $8.95.
First Class International starts at $8.90 and Priority International starts at $24.95.
Shipping available to most countries.
|Also Available on Amazon.com|