GS-911 EU4 Adaptor Cable for BMW Motorcycles 2017-On Models
As of 1 January 2017, all BMW motorcycles are required to be EU4 compliant. One of the prerequisites for EU4 is that the diagnostic connector is of the J1962 (OBD-II) type.
For customers who own the current GS-911wifi, and want to use it on the new generation of EU4 compliant motorcycles, this adaptor cable connects the current 10pin GS-911wifi to the new J1962 (OBD-II) diagnostic port on EU4 bikes.
Fitting the new adaptor to a GS-911wifi is easy. Plug in and twist.
2017-on MODELS PLEASE NOTE: the EU4 Adaptor cable is required to connect the GS-911 to the bike's new style diagnostic plug.
Until the pending GS-911 software update is released, the GS-911 will not function on the following BMW motorcycles:
HEX Code is currently implementing support for most of these models. See the roadmap for details.
- K001 R-Series: R1200GS LC K50 2017 present
- KE01 C-Series: C Evolution K17 2013 present
EU-4 COMPLIANT MODELS:
- R1200GS LC K50 2017 present
- R1200RT LC K52 2017 present
- R1200R LC K53 2017 present
- R1200RS LC K54 2017 present
- RnineT K21 2017 present
- RnineT Scrambler K23 2017 present
- RnineT Racer K23 2017 present
- RnineT Pure K23 2017 present
- RnineT Urban G/S K23 2017 present
- K1600GT K48 2017 present
- K1600GTL K48 2017 present
- K1600B K48 2017 present
- F800GS K75 2016 present
- F800GS Adventure K75 2016 present
- F800R K73 2017 present
- F800GT K71 2017 present
- F700GS K70 2017 present
- C650 Sport K18 2016 present
- C650GT K19 2016 present
- G310R K03 2016 present
- G310GS K03 2017 present
- S1000RR K46 2017 present
- S1000R K47 2017 present
- S1000XR K49 2017 present